top of page

These shiitakes (Lentinula Edodes) are our personal favorite and one of the best tasting shiitake strains that we have grown. Our shiitake blocks are made from 100% wood and plant based supplements all sourced from the USA. They weigh around 4lbs and produce about  a pound of mushrooms(in optimal conditions). These are relatively easy to fruit out, as well as a customer favorite. The block will provide up to two flushes in most circumstances. Our blocks and mushrooms are certified USDA Organic by The Oregon Department of Agriculture.


These blocks are READY TO FRUIT once shipped out. When you receive the block it can be stored in a fridge for up to a week if you arent ready to fruit it right away.


These blocks perform best in temperatures ranging from 60-68F


Reduced price for local pickup, contact us for more info.


Shiitake (Lentinula Edodes) ready to fruit block *FREE SHIPPING*

  • There are no returns accepted or refunds issued on our blocks, 99% of our  blocks are guaranteed to fruit if provided with apporiate care. The other 1% we troubleshoot on a as needed basis, we do offer replacements for contaminated or faulty blocks.

bottom of page